Hot Kid, Baby Mum-Mum Vegetable Rice Rusks, 24 Rusks, 1.76 oz (50 g)
Children's Health / Kids, Foods
Children's Health / Baby, Feeding
Children's Health / Baby, Feeding / Solid Foods
Baby & Kids
Baby & Kids / Baby & Kids Feeding
Baby & Kids / Baby & Kids Feeding / Teething Wafers
By Hot Kid
Price: $3.45 (AUD)
SAVE $2.16 (38%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 24 Rusks, 1.76 oz (50 g) Each
- Shipping Weight: 0.79 lbs / 0.36 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.25 lbs / 0.11 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 7.1 x 6 x 2.6 in
- Dimensions Metric: 18 x 15.2 x 6.6 cm
About the Product
- Selected Superior Rice Rusks
- Made from Specially Selected Fine Quality Rice
- Dissolves Easily
- Packed in Stay Fresh Packs
Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks
The original rice snack. Now available in North America. Rice rusks have been a part of a baby's diet in the Orient for over a century.
Today, they are the traditional "first snack" for babies because of their great taste and fine ingredients.
- Great taste, no mess
- Dissolves easily
- Baked, no preservatives
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten, egg & peanut free
- Each serving individually wrapped for convenience
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
You may give Hot-Kid Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks to your baby as soon as he or she is ready for solid food.
List of Ingredients
Japonica rice, potato starch, sugar, salt, pumpkin powder, carrot powder, spinach powder, cabbage powder.
May contain traces of milk.
Produced in a peanut-free facility.
Precautions and Warnings
Safety Precaution: Baby should be supervised while feeding.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and humidity. Please consume as soon as possible after opening package.
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 4 rusks (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||less than 1 g||3%|